Monday, December 7, 2009

happy birthday to me!

Here's a picture of my very enticing Belgian Chocolate Bliss from Red Ribbon! I bought for my birthday. Boyfriend asked me to buy it for myself haha like what a friend told me, "birthday mo, bili mo!"

To get a little bit of air on my birthday i went to have lunch with a friend and afterwards went to the World Bazaar at the World Trade Center thinking i might find something fabulous to buy, but no! FAIL!!! TOTAL FAILURE!!!

The exhibition hall have booths of almost the same things! Most of them you can buy at a much lower price in divisoria but not to forget bazaar prices include the booth rental that's why its a little pricey.

Plus, there's an over-acting, feeling close, very loud celeb hanging on her booth. She practically said hi to everyone who passes by and she of course caused human traffic as people point their cellphones at her to take a video or picture. I did not see anyone buying her stuff! (mean me!)

Still, even if the bazaar for me was such a disappointment, i managed to find some nice accessories from Jean & Rosz.


1 comment: