Wednesday, December 9, 2009

boyfriend bought me shoes! yiheeeee!!!

I feel like the luckiest girl on planet earth for having such wonderful, giving, thought, kind, blah blah boyfriend i may ran out of all the good adjectives here but it's true. I have the best boyfriend in the world.

Why?

Because, even though he may contest on the clothes i wear, saying "babe, ano 'yang suot mo?!" he lets me have my own style and he buys me the clothes, shoes and bags that i want! haha

He is number 1 and fashion is not far behind him on my list. (Our photo by the way was taken by a very talented good friend Cholo De La Vega, more pictures to come when i get the copies from him)

Anyway, since it was my birthday and we can't be together because he's in Sicily, he gave me a 'budget' to be able to buy a new pair of to-die-for shoes! What ever i want! I was suppose to buy a suede bootie from So Fab! but unfortunately they ran out of size 6.

Strange thing is, i didn't feel so bad about it, maybe because i got sore out waiting to buy it. Then i went inside SM Department Store to check out if they had any new shoes. And right there, in front of the shoe display at about 5:30 in the afternoon, i had shoegasm!

Now, will you just look at how fabulous these are? Only for 1,299PHP but since i used my BDO Debit Card i got it 5% off!

I said it before and i'll say it again, I LOVE SM Parisian shoes! I was able to meet the lady behind the consistent fashion forward shoes SM produced but unfortunately i didn't get to thank her because it was in the middle of a panel interview.


And of course, to l'unico ragazzo per me, amore mio!!! grazie mille tutti!!! ti amo tanto e mi manchi tanto! tanti tanti baci!

No comments:

Post a Comment