Monday, December 7, 2009

business attire

I recently had an interview for a job i applied for. Though i'm not sure of the results yet I sure do hope i get a job quick as i am already in pulubi mode.

Anyway, for the past weeks, i have been fascinated with the wide leg trousers as they give such comfort and unique style. I liked them so much that i decided to wear one on the day of my interview.

The job i was applying for was in the fashion industry, of course i should show them fashion! But i didn't only get the attention of the people from the interview but almost all people i passed by did.

I wanted to give business attire some pimpin' aside from wearing a plain collared blouse, blazer and pencil skirt. I got a pair of light gray white leg trousers from the ukay, for 120php (its a little bit expensive since its on the new arrivals rack). I had a hard time trying to find the right top for it, i was thinking white crisp shirt then maybe an argyle cardigan over it but then i have to consider the Philippines being a tropical country. I found a white top from Plains and Prints, its got nice details especially at the back something like flaps on the back of a detective coat. I'll take a closer picture of it once i get it from the laudromat.

Anyway, to accessorize on my outfit i bought a 26.00php black bow tie from SM and wore a kind of dark gray plaid news boy hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment