Sunday, January 31, 2010

Marc Jacobs "Farrah Fawcett Jeans"!

I had an ukay trip to Cubao with a good friend slash "nenok queen" Mitch. In case you don't know, i call her that because the first thing she always does when she comes to my place for a visit is open my closet and look for clothes she can "nenok" (arbor or consider it as hers already).
Anyway, I asked her to join me since i'm not familiar with the ukay stores up north. Ukay in Cubao is alright, i'm not as thrilled as compared to my other ukay adventures because first, some ukay stores there are really huge that you'll just get frustrated because you simply don't know which rack to begin with and second, they already separated the branded ones and ITS EXPENSIVE! Ranging from a thousand to 400PHP.

Anyway, what made our ukay adventure worth it was (and again) finding a designer item. Once again, it's MARC JACOBS! Mitch actually found this one and initially wanted it for her own but luckily its too big for her so she gave it to me! hahahahaha

This pair of high waisted, wide leg jeans reminds me so much of Farrah Fawcett's Charlie's Angels days in the 70's. and I've always pictured me wearing such big jeans with stripes shirt, some sort of nautical.

And and aside from that, i already got a mini handled sewing machine for only 70PHP! hahaha



No comments:

Post a Comment