Saturday, January 30, 2010

clips and distressed cutoff jeans

First I just have to say that while writing this, my eyes are totally sleepy so forgive me if i made any mistakes in this entry.

Lately, I've been doing a lot of DIY projects to prepare for a shoot which is by the way cancelled again because of unforeseen circumstances. =( But anyway, i think its a good thing so when the shoot pushes through, all my clothes and accessories are ready.

Anyway, here's my latest DIY accomplishment, from an old pair of jeans to this plus i added thigh high stockings and clipped them on the shorts' pocket. Last night my room mate got home while i was still in the middle of tearing my jeans off and she jokingly said, "Maraming tao ang walang damit, pero si Mars tignan mo sinisira ang damit!"

No comments:

Post a Comment