Wednesday, October 7, 2009

IMAGINE The Silence

First let me start by saying that one of the reasons why i haven't had the chance to write something down for the past few days is because my hands are in pain! That is because to too much cleaning! I called in the exterminator and boy did he spray every single corner and hole in our condo. So after having the whole condo exterminated he left my place like it had gone through a supertyphoon! Had no choice but to clean it right away, FOR 5 freakin' hours! *sighs* so forgive me if along this post comes typo errors and such.

Anyway, i saw these photos from IMAGINE magazine, done by Doc Marlon. I'm not a professional photographer or critic for that matter but these images are just amazing. Plus the beautiful hand woven tulle top made by Nicole Morimoto. I haven't seen any of her works yet but this one made an impression. The rest of the clothes in the photos are from Eric delos Santos (jersey dress with knot details), Jona Ballaran and Ralph Ng (jersey dress with fringe details). Styling by Jerome Lorico and Patrick Galang.


No comments:

Post a Comment