Monday, September 28, 2009

my first blog post! huray!

I know that it is very untimely to create a blog while so many Filipinos are struggling because of typhoon Ondoy. But it is also because of these circumstances (bored at home, can't go outside) that I finally got the urge to create this blog that i have been wanting to make for quite some time now.

I love fashion! and yes fashion comes along with the love for shopping.

I wasn't one of those people who were born with such sky high trust fund and so after picking up a nice dress hanging on the rack i go straight to the price tag! For me, one of the best feeling in the world is finding a rare to-die-for piece of clothing in a thrift store a.k.a. ukay-ukay! Especially if its under 50 pesos! haha

I really wanted to create a blog where I can share my finds and ideas on fashion (and other stuff) without hurting your wallet, or for some hurting your parents' wallet. Because it really doesn't matter how much is the worth of the clothes that you are wearing, the brand, the designer, where you got it, its about learning how to put things together and knowing what works for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment